Are you new to Canada? Well, let us be one of the first to say, “Welcome!” We’re happy to have you.
As a welcome gift, we’re happy to offer you $1,000* off any new eligible 2018 or 2019 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. Individuals who hold a valid Permanent Resident Card issued in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit are eligible. Plus, the Welcome to Canada Bonus offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs which really add up to savings!
To participate, simply visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding combining offers, eligible vehicles, down payments and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the $1,000 Welcome To Canada Bonus?
All individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit:
- The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Card must state calendar years 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019
- The Temporary Work Permit must be valid at time of purchase.
Are there any other requirements?
- Individuals must have a valid Canadian driver’s licence to be eligible.
- Vehicles must be registered in the name of the eligible individual and can be co-titled with their spouse, or financing/leasing co-signer (financial documentation must be provided to prove co-signing eligibility).
- A person is considered and eligible under the provisions of this program only once in his or her lifetime.
Which GM vehicles are eligible for the Welcome To Canada Bonus?
See dealer for vehicle eligibility on new 2018 or 2019 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models.
When does the program begin and end?
Offer valid from December 1st, 2018 to January 2nd, 2020
Can I combine the Welcome to Canada Bonus with another GM Discount Programs or current retail incentives?
Yes, in most cases. Please ask your local dealership for details.